Tue, Jul 09|
ENGINEERING SUCCESS: ASSESSING and HIRING TECH TALENT
Join us at 1871 for a drink, some networking, and to learn best-practices from our panel of experts in the field.
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2019, 5:30 PM
1871 Auditorium, 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza #1212, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
About the Event
Chicago has stellar talent, but hiring can be difficult in this highly competitive market. Our panel of experts will share their experiences hiring people with the right mix of skills, aptitudes, and attitudes to fit the job requirements and company culture.
Join us at 1871 on July 9 for a drink, some networking, and to learn best-practices from our panel of experts in the field.
Topics will include:
- How employers ensure candidate-job fit by balancing technical skill and personality
- Identifying creative potential and problem-solving abilities in candidates
- Best-practices and common pitfalls in assessing and hiring tech talent
- Planning for long-term talent growth and leadership development
- Hiring responsibly with consistency, fairness, and rigor